Rates in 2016

Vichy and Allier Gîte per week:
Jan 1-June 30 and Sept 1-Dec 31
€ 400,-
July 1 – August 31
€ 725,-
Make a reservation

Changeover day is Saturday; minimum stay 1 week (can be flexible out of season, just contact us).

Daily rates Espinasse and Vozelle Chambre:
September 1 – Dec 31 and Sept 1-Dec 31
€ 75 (breakfast included)
July 1 – August 31
€ 85 (breakfast included)
Make a reservation.

Included:

Electricity, water and heating and use of wifi (with your own laptop/iphone/ipad etc).

Bathroom towels are provided in the Chambres, however no towels are provided in the Gites.

Breakfast is served at 9.00 for guests in the Vozelle and Espinasse Chambre as well as the Auvergne Gite.

Payment:

When a reservation is made we ask for a down payment of 30% and a security deposit of €100 to be paid within 7 days after receipt of the invoice. After receipt of the down payment and security deposit, you will receive an e-mail confirming the down payment and reservation. The remainder of the rental cost (70%) must be paid 4 weeks prior to your stay. Click here for terms of condition.

Further information:

* Twice a week Helmi serves dinner in the lovely garden or dining room (€25,- p/p, inclusive wine) which the guests can join if they want to. We are happy to cook for you, but also encourage you to enjoy the wide variety of excellent restaurants in Vichy.

Castel Bois Clair is less suitable for children under the age of 10.
Sorry, no pets.

Cleaning costs are € 65,- per booking (this does not apply for the rooms for 2).
There is a swimming pool (round, diameter 10 metre) with deckchairs and a grassed area for relaxation.
Mobile reception is excellent.
Changeover day is Saturday; departure before 10.30; arrival after 16.00.
The salle à manger and the main part of the park garden are free to use for guests.
There are no cooking facilities in the Espinasse and Vozelle Chambres.
Bath linen is not provided in the Gite, only in the Chambres

 

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
   Send article as PDF